TKT CLIL course is a professional development course designed for:
* teachers of English at primary, lower secondary (gimnazjum), or upper secondary (liceum) levels
* teachers of other subjects at primary, lower secondary (gimnazjum), or upper secondary (liceum) levels whose English is at B2 level or higher
TKT CLIL PRIMARY this course is designed for teacher of young learners (aged 6-12) - primary school pupils
TKT CLIL SECONDARY this course is designed for teacher of teenagers (aged 13-19) - lower (gimnazjum) and upper (liceum) secondary school students
Add a new teaching skill to your portfolio!
Learn to plan and run lessons which combine English and other subjects taught in English!
Share lesson ideas with the course participants - teachers of English and other subjects in English!
Get an international qualification from Cambridge English!
Is this a course for me?
This is the perfect professional development course for you if:
- your English is at B2 level or higher
- you teach or want to teach English through other subjects at either primary, lower secondary (gimnazjum) or upper secondary (liceum) level
- you teach or are qualified to teach other subjects and want to teach them in English at either primary, lower secondary (gimnazjum) or upper secondary (liceum) level
- you want to learn about CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) and get an international certificate TKT CLIL
- you are or want to be a CLIL coordinator at your school
- you want to evaluate, design and share lesson ideas and resources for teaching other subjects in English and teaching English through other subjects
What are my takeaways?
Upgrade your professional skills:
- learn to teach other subjects in English (for teachers of other subjects)
- learn to teach English through other subjects (for teachers of English)
- learn to design materials, activities and lesson plans that combine teaching English and other subjects
- get an international qualification: the TKT CLIL certificate from Cambridge English
How is the course organised?
BEFORE THE COURSE
6-10 hours of self-study practice: online
DURING THE COURSE
5 training days in Warsaw (10am - 5:45pm)
6 training hours a day (180 minutes * lunchtime break * 180 minutes)
6 hours of self-study practice: prepping for TKT CLIL exam
30 hours of inspiring hands-on workshops to learn about CLIL methods and design CLIL materials
AFTER THE COURSE
12 hours of designing lesson plan project & its presentation (individual or group assignment)
80-minute TKT CLIL exam session [optional]
6-12 trainees per group
When and where is the course organised?
Before the course:
* 20 days before the course starts you get access to online resources - study from home before the course
The course: you take part in 5 days of workshops in Warsaw
TKT CLIL primary
|Day 1||Saturday||June 24||10am-5:45 pm
||Warsaw, Al. Niepodległosci 217/8
|Day 2||Sunday||June 25|
|Day 3||Monday||June 26|
|Day 4||Tuesday||June 27|
|Day 5||Wednesday||June 28|
TKT CLIL secondary
|Day 1||Sunday||June 25||10am -5:45 pm||Warsaw, Al. Niepodległości 217/8|
|Day 2||Monday||June 26|
|Day 3||Tuesday||June 27|
|Day 4||Wednesday||June 28|
|Day 5||Thursday||June 29|
Map of a training day:
10:00 am - 11:30 am Workshops part 1 (90 mins)
break (30 mins)
11:50 am - 13:30 am Workshops part 2 (90 mins)
lunchtime break (45 mins)
14:15 am - 15:45 am Workshops part 3 (90 mins)
break (30 mins)
16:15 am - 17:45 am Workshops part 4 (90 mins)
After the course:
- finish off the lesson plan group assignment that you started during the course (submission deadline: Friday, July 7th)
- take the TKT CLIL exam (exam session: Friday, June 30th or Saturday, August 26th - at the Accredited Cambridge English Exam Centre Lang - Al. Niepodległości 217/8, Warsaw )
Send us an email: email@example.com
What do I do complete the course successfully?
|Certificate of Course Completion
Ośrodek Doskonalenia Nauczycieli Lang
by the Ministry of Education)
|90% course attendance
online tasks - pass
group assignment - pass
the TKT CLIL certificate
80 multiple-choice questions
Friday, June 30th or Saturday, August 26th
the Accredited Cambridge English Exam Centre Lang - Al. Niepodległości 217/8 Warsaw
30-60 days after the exam session
for the June exam session: May 15th
for the August session: July 7th
Who are the trainers?
OUR TRAINING TEAM
- passionate teachers
- experienced in teaching primary and secondary learners
- Directors of Studies
- Warsaw University lecturers
- teacher trainers
- primary and secondary ELT authors & consultants
- with over a dozen years of experience
Where does the course/exam take place?
Warszawa, Al. Niepodległości 217/8
centrally located in Warsaw:
from Dworzec Centralny,
Pałac Kultury & Metro Politechnika
- comfy training rooms
- Internet access
- kitchen facilities
What is included in the price? How do I pay? When do I register?
The COURSE fee 1,190 PLN includes:
- materials and online resources
- tuition and assessment
- coffee break refreshments
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE COURSE:
1. Sign up through the registration form below - COURSE registration ends on June 16th, 2017
COURSE registration form
2. Afer you get a COURSE registration confirmation email from us with the bank account number, pay the TKT CLIL COURSE fee (1,190 PLN).
The payment deadline: 3 working days after registering online and no later than June 21st, 2017.
3. Invoices are issued on request.
EXAM REGISTRATION FEE
The TKT CLIL exam registration fee for the course participants is 220 PLN.
Registering for and taking the exam is optional.
Exam registration ends on May 15th, 2017 (for the June 30th session) and on July 7th, 2017 (for the August 26th session), respectively.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE EXAM:
Register for the exam online - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE EXAM
Choose the paper-based exam option.
The registration form displays the regular exam fee only (270 PLN). Select this option.
You are eligible for a discount rate (220 PLN) so in the INNA ZNIŻKA box write: TKT CLIL COURSE.
Afer you get a registration confirmation email from us with the bank account number, pay the TKT CLIL exam discount rate (220 PLN).
The payment deadline: 7 days after registering online.
Invoices are issued on request.
Send a bank transfer/payment confirmation to: firstname.lastname@example.org